Thursday, January 1, 2009

BLACK AND WHITE challenge of Polymer Clay Artists Guild of Etsy (PCAGOE)


It's 2009! i woke up in a new year :)
let us pray that it will be the best year ever, full of GREAT adventures and experiences!
If you've got some good 2009 energy, please take the time and vote for the BLACK AND WHITE challenge of Polymer Clay Artists Guild of Etsy (PCAGOE)!

This month i am presenting my "i wish i..." necklace, which is made of black, white and grey metalic polymer clay stamped with some my heart's wishes, the clay was embedded in my recycled computer aluminum discs, it is 2 sided, so it can be changed in a second and you have a whole new look!

In 2009 i wish i...
dream the pinkest dreams
laugh as if every minute is funny and joyfull
believe that all wrong can be fixed
love my beloved and my friends
smile as if every day is a miracle
dance even if i do it in my own living room :)
have a great 2009!

http://pcagoe.com/2009/01/01/black-and-white-challenge-vote-here
/
lot's of good prizes for our voters!

2 comments:

  1. Iris, Happy New Year to You and youre family!! Be Safe!!

    Beautiful Necklace and sentiment!!

    Hugs,
    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year! :)

    I passed a blog award to your blog. Please visit my blog for details.

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete